Do Zimbabwe Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Zimbabwe passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes. The table below shows a summary of Vietnam visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens:
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Zimbabwe passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date; and
- The Zimbabwean passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam Visa for Zimbabwe Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Zimbabwe, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
Zimbabwean passport holders can get a visa at Vietnam embassy in Zimbabwe or any embassy/consulate of Vietnam in other countries where they are residing or traveling.
To get the visa in this way, Zimbabwe citizens need to submit:
- Completed application form;
- Original passport;
- And sponsor letter from Vietnam-based company (for business visa);
- And others as required by the embassy.
To get details for best preparation, please contact the embassy/consulate directly.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
The best way to get a visa for visitors from Zimbabwe (including Zimbabwean citizens and passport holders) who are traveling to Vietnam by air is to get Visa on Arrival (VOA).
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Zimbabwean passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
Vietnam Visa Fees for Citizens of Zimbabwe
This section answers the question: “How much is a Vietnam visa for Zimbabwe citizens?”
For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
For visa on arrival, Zimbabwean nationals need to pay two types of fees to get a full visa at the airport, consisting of:
- Service fee (also known as visa approval letter fee) to be paid online to us for processing the visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84.946.583.583 for how much you need to pay for the visa.
- Stamping fee to be paid in cash at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. It is US $25 for a single entry visa, US $50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.