What are the differences between this process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
Visit our visa on arrival service vs. visa at embassy for detailed comparison.
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or pay via Western Union.
After 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one), YOU WILL:
• Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(To save your time at the airports, you are recommended to use our airport fast track service)