Do Guiana Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. Guiana passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Guiana passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Guiana passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Guiana Citizens?
There are currently two (02) ways to get a tourist or business visa to Vietnam for citizens of Guiana, consisting of:
1. Get embassy visa
To get Vietnam visa this way, the Guiana citizens need to contact an office of Vietnam embassy/consulate abroad. It can be the one in Guiana’s nearby countries (see their list here) or the one in the country where they are residing (outside Guiana).
They need to visit the Vietnam embassy/consulate twice, one to submit the visa application documents and tone to pick up your passport and visa.
2. Get Visa on arrival (VOA)
Getting a Visa on arrival is highly recommended for Guiana citizens traveling to Vietnam by air.
With VOA, the Guiana passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Guiana passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Guiana citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Guiana passport vary depending on the way of visa application.
- The Vietnam embassy visa fee depends on the embassy.
- The visa on arrival fee is from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.