Do Haiti Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All Haiti citizens require a valid visa to enter Vietnam. If they enter Vietnam for a holiday, they need a tourist visa. In case they visit Vietnam for a business trip, they need a business visa.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements should also be met:
- The Haiti passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Haitian passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Haiti Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Haiti, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
This way of Vietnamese visa application requires the Haiti passport holders to directly contact the embassy/consulate of Vietnam. Unfortunately, there is no such office in Haiti. As such,
- The Haiti citizens traveling to Vietnam by air should apply for visa to Vietnam with the second option below.
- The Haiti citizens entering Vietnam by cruise should ask whether the cruise line can arrange the visa to Vietnam for them or not,
- The Haiti citizens entering Vietnam by bus or train, or those entering by cruise but the cruise line does not arrange the visa for them, should contact the office of Vietnam embassy/consulate in nearby country for visa application. List of such offices can be found here.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
Visa on arrival is a much more convenient way to get a visa to Vietnam for Haiti citizens and passport holders, especially those who are far from the embassy or have a heavy itinerary with their original passport.
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Haitian passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Haitian citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for Haitian citizens may vary depending on the way they choose to get their visas for Vietnam.
- For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
- For visa on arrival, Haiti nationals need to pay two types of fees to get a full visa at the airport, consisting of:
- Stamping fee of US$25 for a single entry visa or US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.
- Service fee to get visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84.946.583.583 for how much you need to pay for the visa.