Do Polynesia Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Check the table below for Vietnam visa requirements for Polynesian citizens:
Polynesia passport holders are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Polynesia passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Polynesian passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Polynesia Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens and passport holders of Polynesia, consisting of:
1. Get Embassy Visa
There is no embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Polynesia up to now.
Contact the local Vietnam embassy / consulate in nearby countries (if you are not residing in Polynesia currently) to get visa stamp on your passport before departure to Vietnam.
2. Get Visa on Arrival (Recommended)
The best way to get a visa for visitors from Polynesia (including Polynesian citizens and passport holders) who are traveling to Vietnam by air is to get Visa on Arrival (VOA).
With VOA, you will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Polynesian passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back to you soon with further assistance.
Vietnam Visa Fees for Citizens of Polynesia
How much is a Vietnam visa for Polynesia citizens?
For embassy visa, the fee is paid once, but it is not published by the embassy. So you should contact the embassy for details.
For visa on arrival, Polynesian nationals need to pay two types of fees to get a full visa at the airport, consisting of:
- Service fee (also known as visa approval letter fee) to be paid online to us for processing the visa approval letter. It may vary from case by case, so please call us at +84.946.583.583 for how much you need to pay for the visa.
- Stamping fee to be paid in cash at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. It is US $25 for a single entry visa, US $50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.