Dear Valued Customers,
We would like to kindly inform that Vietnam Immigration Department will be out of office from August 30, 2014 to September 2, 2014 for national holiday. As a result, visa applications which submitted during this time shall be processed later on September 3, 2014
For any immediate assistance, please call us at +84 946 583 583 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Citizens of Brunei, Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
3. Citizens of Phillippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
5. Citizens of France, Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
6. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
7. For those who travel to Phu Quoc Island - Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 30 days, the immigration department will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.