Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
There is an office of the Vietnam embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
VIETNAM EMBASSY IN KUALA LUMPUR
If you are a Malaysia citizen or a national of other countries residing in Malaysia wishing to obtain a visa for Vietnam, then check the guide below.
How to get Vietnam visa from Malaysia
This guide is for:
- Malaysian passport holders and
- Holders of other passports living in Malaysia.
There are 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from Malaysia as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy of Vietnam.
Follow are the common steps that the Malaysia citizens and residents need to follow to get a visa from the Embassy of Vietnam in Malaysia:
- Prepare the requirement documents, including, but not limited to:
- Print out of completed application form for the visa;
- Original passport,
- other supporting documents (at request by the embassy).
- Travel to the embassy to submit the documents and then pay the visa fees;
- Travel back to the embassy on the appointed date to pick up visa and original passport.
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
Visa on arrival (VOA) is the best choice to get a Vietnam visa from Malaysia. It is especially beneficial for those living far from the office of the Vietnam embassy/consulate in this country. However, it is available for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the Malaysian citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information and pay the service fee
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Pay the stamping fee upon arrival at Vietnam airport and get visa stamped onto passport.