At the moment, all UK citizens are getting 15-day Vietnam visa exemption if their passport is valid for 6 months since their arrival date and their arrival date is not within 30 days from their exit date of last visit to Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, UK citizens will need a valid visa for Vietnam.
Is it simple to get a Vietnam visa for UK citizens?
The answer is YES. It is quite easy for UK passport holders to get a visa for Vietnam?
This post will help you find out how to get visa for Vietnam from UK.
There are now two ways available for them to go about this matter.
To get this kind of visa, UK citizens will need:
- 1. Download the Vietnam visa application form at website of Vietnam embassy in UK, fill it out, attach it with photo
- 2. Travel to the embassy, submit visa application, original passport and other documents as required by the embassy
- 3. Pay for visa fee
- 4. Travel back home and wait for visa application processed by the embassy
- 5. Travel back to the embassy to pick up full visa for Vietnam.
Here are contact details of Vietnam Embassy in UK:
- Address: 12-14 Victoria Rd., London W8-5rd, UK
- Phone: (4420) 79371912
- Fax: (44020) 7565385
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a visa on arrival for Vietnam, UK Citizens will need:
- Follow there simple steps in the Vietnam Visa Application Form, fill in the secured form, make payment for service fee
- Wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email
- Print the approval letter out together with an entry and exit form (also attached in the email). Fill in the entry and exit form in advance (to save time at the arrival airport) and prepare 02 passport-sized photo
- Bring visa approval letter, photo, filled Entry and Exit form and required amount of money for stamping fee (USD is recommended) with you to get on your flights
- Get your visa stamped at Vietnam airport checking point by showing all prepared to the in-charge officer.
Both these ways of visa application provide you with a valid visa. However, while visa obtained via the embassy is for all UK citizens, visa on arrival is for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.