Do Cook Islands Citizens Need a Visa to Vietnam?
Yes. All holders of popular of Cook Islands passport are REQUIRED to get a valid visa to enter Vietnam for both tourism and business purposes, for a few days or a few months staying in the country.
To enter Vietnam, the following entry requirements also should be met:
- The Cook Islands passport is valid for at least 06 months following the arrival date;
- The Cook Islands passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to Apply for Vietnam visa for Cook Islands Citizens?
There are currently two ways to get a visa to Vietnam for citizens of Cook Island. See their details below and decide the best for you.
1. Getting a visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate
This is the only option to get a visa for Vietnam if Cook Island citizens enter Vietnam by sea or land border crossing.
To get visa this way, the citizens of Cook Islands MUST directly contact the Vietnamese embassy/consulate.
- They can contact the embassy/consulate in nearby countries if they are in Cook Islands as there is no such office in this country. Those nearby embassies/consulates are listed here.
- They can also contact the embassy/consular office of Vietnam in the country they are residing in if there is one there.
2. Apply online for Visa on arrival (VOA)
Visa on arrival is the best way to get a visa to Vietnam if Cook Islands citizens are entering Vietnam at one of the following international airports:
- Noi Bai in Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Cat Bi in Hai Phong
- Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa
- Da Nang in Da Nang city
- Lien Khuong in Da Lat
- Can Tho in Can Tho City
- Phu Quoc on Phu Quoc island
With VOA, the Cook Islands passport holders will get a visa approval letter via email before departure for Vietnam, and finally get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport. The process to get the letter is completely done online with an internet-connected device.
To get the letter, please send a soft copy of your Cook Islands passport to our email Support@Vietnam-visa.com or send your request below. Our staff will get back soon with further assistance.
How much is a Vietnam visa for Cook Islands citizens?
The Vietnam visa fees for holders of Cook Islands passport depend on the way they choose to get their visas for Vietnam:
- If they apply for an embassy visa, the visa fee must be consulted with the embassy.
- If they apply for a visa on arrival, the visa fees are from US$25 for actual visa stamping PLUS the service fee for visa approval letter. Feel free to chat online with us or call us at +84.946.583.583 for exactly how much you need to pay for your visa to Vietnam.