It is great news for those to Vietnam with business purpose that they now can obtain a business visa to Vietnam easily. No documents are required. No travel is required. Its application can be 100% completed online.
How to obtain business visa online with Vietnam-visa.com?
To obtain a visa on arrival to Vietnam for business purpose, one only needs to follow 4 simple steps below:
- Submit the online application form at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html, select Business as purpose of visit;
- Get visa approval letter sent to email together with Entry and Exit form (also known as Vietnamese Visa Application Form) within 7 working days (for normal service) or 2-3 working days (for urgent service);
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport by presenting visa approval letter, filled entry and exit form glue with photo, original passport and stamping fee.
How much does it cost?
When using visa on arrival, all need to pay two kinds of fee:
- Service fee: to be paid online to Vietnam-visa.com or any other online service provider you apply with to get visa approval letter processed and sent to your email. It depends on length of your visa (1, 3, 6 months or 1 year), number of entries (single or multiple), number of applicants in your group and processing time (2-3-7 working hours) you wish to apply for. Its details can be found here: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vietnam-visa-fees/.
- Stamping fee: to be paid in cash (in USD as recommended) to the immigration officer at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. It is USD 25 for a single entry visa, USD 50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months, USD 95 for 6 months multiple entry visa, or USD 135 for 1 year multiple entry visa.
One advantage for applying 1-year visa on arrival with Vietnam-visa.com is that you will get our fast-track service for FREE. With this service, you will have our representative welcome you at the airport and complete the visa procedure there on your behalf.